Originally from Montpellier, France, Veronique relocated to Naples from California in 1992. She is a graduate of the University of Montpellier and the University of California, Santa Cruz and holds a Master’s Degree in English and American Studies. She speaks French, English and Spanish.
Veronique was Top Sales Associate for 14 years at the Luxury Condominium Community of Waterside, selling both New Construction and Previously Owned Properties on Fort Myers Beach. Now with Sellstate Achievers Realty, A Nationally recognized residential and commercial Real Estate brokerage, and formally with Lahaina Realty on Fort Myers Beach, Veronique continues to be a Leading Realtor in her field year after year! Veronique has 27 years of Real Estate Sales Experience, with 24 years in Lee & Collier County alone, servicing the Southwest Florida Coast from Fort Myers Beach to Naples.
Before coming to Fort Myers Beach, Veronique was in real estate sales at the luxury Naples Golf and Country Club Quail West and started in Collier County at the community of Sterling Oaks.
A member of Lee County Board of Realtors® and of Naples Board of Realtors®, was awarded the “Top Sales Agent for 2011″ recognition at her previous firm! She was #1 SALES AGENT ON FT MYERS BEACH RESIDENTIAL SALES FOR 2012 AND 2015*! (*Based on the information per the Southwest Florida MLS Group 01/01/15 to 12/31/15 FB01-FB07)
She is a four-time winner of the National Association of Home Builders Award, a four-time winner of a Lee Building Industry Association Platinum Pinnacle Award and a two-time recipient of its Sales Person of the Year Pinnacle Award. She has been Top Sales Person of her company year after year, ever since she started.
She attributes her success to a business built on Trust, Honesty, Hard Work and a lot of After Sale Customer Service to her clients. With her skills in ENGLISH, FRENCH & SPANISH, Veronique can help Foreign Buyers and Sellers.
Special Honors & Awards
• A member of Lee County Board of Realtors and of Naples Board of Realtors, Veronique was awarded the “Top Sales Agent for 2011” recognition at her previous firm.
• She was the #1 sales agent on Ft. Myers Beach in residential sales for 2012.
• 4-time winner of the National Association of Home Builders Award.
• 4-time winner of a Lee Building Industry Association Platinum Pinnacle Award.
• 2-time recipient of the Lee Building Industry Association
Sales Person of the Year Pinnacle Award.
• She has been top sales person of her company since she started in real estate.
• She attributes her success to a business built on trust, honesty, hard work, and
a lot of after sale customer service to her clients.
• Trilingual in English, French, and Spanish, Veronique can help foreign buyers and sellers.